Sunday, October 15, 2017

Autumn Inspiration

So....I don't know if anyone else struggles with sleepless nights but lately mine have been beneficial, only to the degree that my creativity has been heightened during those wee hours of the morning between 12am and 3:30am.  

My son asked me why I am crafting in the middle of the night and my only response was...."well I was awake and my brain was spinning"  I thought I'd better take advantage of it.  

for the past three years my creativity has been curbed to say the least because of all the stress in my life right now, so a little reprieve is well worth the hours of sleep that were lost.  I'd rather be productive than tossing and turning for those few hours.


So this was project #1

I took an antique mason jar and wired the lid to hang off the back and put some glass rocks and river rock in the bottom, constructed a fall arrangement from silk flowers purchased at www.walmart.com  

I also saw my bin of fabric in my craft room that I had planned on getting rid of, for the move to a different house and low and behold there was fall fabric in there that was going to look great under the arrangement.  
(sorry the picture isn't that great...the phone I have doesn't take great pics but that will soon be rectified) :-)

Now get out there and make something!! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment