Monday, June 23, 2014

"Selfie" Fun Album

We all know how our kids like to take our
phones and cameras and take pictures of themselves....
who doesn't love a "selfie".

I remember as a kid how I loved looking at pictures
of myself.

So, I was looking through some old CD's of pictures last night
and ran across some pretty funny ones of the kids
and thought to myself...wouldn't it be fun to
make a Shutterfly album or one that you make yourself
with some of these silly pictures that they
have taken over the years...

It would help document their interests and what they were
thinking about and their sense of humor while they 
were young.


 this is apparently him practicing his mugshot photos... hee hee

 One of them made this on the "paint" program

 My oldest was fascinated with all my old show wigs that
I wore when singing...I think this was Reba McIntyre


I found a lot of pictures of my son's toys...this was his backpack
ready to spend the night at Grandmas

They took a camera to my moms to document their stay


My son also liked to lay out his clothes the
night before and put his Spiderman pillow in there
for the head.  lol

I had to put one of myself in there.  We found baby squirrels in
the yard and they were very friendly...this one was trying
to climb up my leg...


not sure what is on his head....

this was probably his first great selfie... love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment