Thursday, May 29, 2014

Another Fairy Garden

Yet another version of a fairy Garden 
from our local greenhouse
Village Green

check out their website above for more pictures of
their wonderful gardens....under the tab "garden"

sorry these are a tad blurry....they were taken with my phone...which is not "smart"  lol



I think I may move some of my things to a potted fairy garden...
These are the same blue stones that I got for mine....they weren't such a good idea for outside....because when it rains....they tend to go places.... ;-)  
I was just thinking that the other alternative would be to
make a creek bed....my manufacturing it in some way and gluing
the rocks to it and then putting it in the garden....that way they would stay put...

they sell all the little plants to go in your pot...so many fun things to put in there...
I love little things...



 I love the little house made out of wood....

No comments:

Post a Comment