Saturday, April 26, 2014

Fairy Garden

I remember the first time I heard the phrase "fairy garden" ....

My sister used it last spring and I had no idea what she was talking about.

Now this spring I see all these little things to put in your fairy garden and
now I'm hooked...

So here are some of the pictures so far of my little Garden...I'm just missing
the fairy


I have a cup in there that got broken in the mail and
I couldn't stand to throw it away, it was such
a neat pattern

This was an already established bed of hens and chicks
which I just added some more things to.


Can't wait to build a house for the fairy......it
is hard to see the little trellis.


1 comment:

  1. It is so cute, now I want to make mine. Not sure where to put it, so the barn cats won't dig it up.

    ReplyDelete