Friday, January 17, 2014

Painting

If I can do it....you can do it...


I have always loved trees and had this idea in my head for a while...
My kids and I have been on a new journey in life...
and I wanted to represent the 4 of us going on into a new day.
The sun is setting on the past, but it is also going to rise
on our new future and by the looks of the sky....the next
day is going to be beautiful!

I am a painter by no means....I have always loved to
try.


I used acrylic paints and an extender so that they don't dry
too quickly.  It makes them act like oil paints. Just make sure you completely
cover the canvas with gesso first (white) it kind of primes the canvas
and gets it ready to accept the paint.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing Aunt Val and I LOVE how it tells your story. BIG HUGS!! Here's to the sun rising anew! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete