Friday, December 7, 2012

Tomato Cage Christmas Trees




My Friend Lori had one of these in her yard and I thought it was sooo clever and cute!  So I asked if I could use her idea and put one in my yard.....SHE SAID YES!!! Woo Hoo!   

My awesome neighbor loaned me the tomato cages and some of the lights.

(my night photography leaves a lot to be desired)


 You can use different sizes of tomato cages to give you the tree shape you want....starting with a big cage upside down and then just start stacking some smaller ones on top.  When you get to the top bend all the prongs in towards the center and put a bow on it.

String with lights and your all set.  You may want to secure the bottom with some kind of u shaped stake so that it doesn't tip over when it's windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment